Monday, May 10, 2010

My Weekend {Unplugged}

This past weekend I spent unplugged from the internet (except a quick email check here and there). My Google reader is out of control and I need to register for my next set of classes which will all be taken care of later today. I also spent the weekend making this cute little skirt for Kaylee's upcoming birthday. We had originally wanted to find some Hello Kitty fabric for it since that's her party theme, but we didn't find anything that suited us, so she picked this fabric out. She looks absolutely adorable in it and I can't wait to post her birthday photos! I can't believe my baby girl will be five this month! She is growing up way too fast!


I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day!

Love & Robots,

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that is the cutest skirt!

Carrie

Courtney said...

I would totally wear a skirt like this! It is so cute with the tulle underneath!

PaperCameraScissor said...

I can't wait to see her in the skirt. You are one amazing mommy!! You did a great job--:D

jacque4u2c said...

This skirt is just ADORABLE!!!!!

Marie said...

I was wondering where you disappeared to! :)

Kaylee's skirt is too cute! I cannot, cannot.. did I say cannot? believe that Kaylee is going to be 5 at the end of the month. That's just craziness.