Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dear Wednesday....

Please be nice to me. I have a ton of things to do and your cooperation would be very helpful.
Love, Me

Today I have a ton of things I would like to do. I have the usual like cleaning and chasing after the little ones, but I am also wanting to move Kaylee & Harper's rooms back together. They have been asking for a week now to share rooms again and we could use the extra space (I could have my own craft room instead of taking part of our dining room!). Plus it just makes sense, they always play in Kaylee's room and Harper only uses his room to sleep in. So sharing a room it is! I've been dreaming all week of lovely little rooms with bunkbeds......


I've also fallen behind in the "Tell Your Story" art journal class and would like to catch up some while the little ones are napping.  This past week the weather has been so nice out that we've spent allot of time outside in the pool or just hanging out with our lovely neighbors that I haven't had the time other than late at night to get it done. So today I plan to get at least one page done, possibly two!  :)

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Love & Robots,

8 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope Wednesday treats you very well!!!! =) Hope you have a fabulous day!!! xo

P.S. Love that bedroom!!!! We did bunkbeds for awhile and it worked really well!

Unknown said...

our kids always shared a room when they were little it just made more sense!

I hope you have a great Wednesday!

Carrie

Ashley said...

Love that room!

Lindsay said...

I hope you have a super, awesome, fantastical, magical, stupendous, amazing Wednesday!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

PaperCameraScissor said...

I know how you feel about being super busy. I am two pages behind on the art journal. I plan to work on it tonight.

I hope you get all you need done.
love ya--gina

Becky Farley said...

Hi Sasha!
Thank you thank you for the super cute stache ring :)
Today I received Janel's Swap box in the mail! Everything is wonderful! Have a wonderful weekend!

icandy... said...

that's an awesome photo filled with tons of inspiration for a room!
happy weekend!
christina

Laura Lou said...

I LOVE BUNKBEDS!