Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Craft Swap & Quilting

Here are all the lovely goodies I recieved from the craft swap hosted by Janel. Thank you to all the ladies who participated, it was so fun and everyone is so creative! :)


This morning while out shopping for my happy mail partners I came across this beautiful quilting pack and couldn't pass it up. I love everything about it, the colors, the patterns everything. So of course I bought it and plan on starting it possibly tonight while the red headed fox is out playing softball. This will be my first attempt at quilting so if anyone has any tips or advice I would appreciate it!


Once my camera finishes charging I will be back with art journal pages.  Happy Tuesday everyone!


Love & Robots,

2 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

Wasn't the swap so so much fun!! I loved everything and we sure did have some creative gals involved!

I hope to be able to join in on another one.

Love your quilt squares. I can't wait to see what you do with them. good luck!!

tabitha jane said...

the craft swap was so fun! thanks for being involved!