Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blah!

I've been in a funk lately, and an emotional one at that.

April was and will always be a hard month for me and for my family. It marks my step-sister Ashley's birthday and her Angelversary, this year we are at 11 years without her and it still feels like yesterday at times and others it feels like a forever ago. I know I cannot change what happened to her and I have to keep moving forward, but I miss her more than any words could ever say.

Now that April is over I'm looking forward to a much happier month, a month filled with family outings, softball and fun in the water. I have Art journal pages to upload and will be posting them later on today. Hope everyone's day is off to a great start!

Love & Robots,

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Crazy that you pot this today because next month is 11 years since my dad was murdered and yesterday I was an emotional wreck thinking about it. Im sorry that you had to go through that heartbreak. On a positive note I cant wait to see your art journal pages.

PaperCameraScissor said...

((HUGS)) I am so sorry to hear that.

Here is to brighter days and lots of smiles!!

Love ya and I can't wait to see your pages. gina

Sherry said...

Hey Sasha! Sorry to hear about your loss. Do you mind if I get your contact email? I am sending out the pen pal information today.
xoxo,
Sherry

Unknown said...

Hugs to you!!!!! I hope this month is a happier time for you!

Carrie