Monday, May 31, 2010

Be Still My Heart....

Today my sweet baby girl turned FIVE! When did that happen? Where has the time gone? We had her birthday party on Saturday and can you believe I didn't get one single picture? It's not like she would have stood still for one anyways, she was too busy playing with her little friends and being the social butterfly that she is. I did manage to squeeze one out of her today though.

Here she is on her previous four birthdays....


and here she is today....


She's beautiful, funny, smart and clumsy. She's awkward, curious, amazing and imaginative. She's everything I could have ever hoped and dreamed for.

Happy birthday sweet baby girl! Your dad and I love you to the moon and back.

Love & Robots,

5 comments:

janel. said...

Happy Birthday cutie pie!!
She is adorable Sasha!!
Im sure you all are having a super fun day :)
xo
janel

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday Kaylee!!

Lindsay said...

awwww this is so sweet!!! I love all her birthday pics!! Happy Birthday to Kaylee!
xoxo,
Lindsay

tabitha jane said...

so sweet!!!

Just Sweet Love said...

i loveee all these pictures! she has such an infectious smile!!!