Monday, May 17, 2010

Good Morning Monday...

It's raining out and all I want to do is go back to bed. But with two little ones who are bright eyed and ready for the day I don't think that's possible. This past weekend was spent doing not much of anything. The red headed fox had a softball tournament on Saturday so the kids and I spent the day at home. It was too hot to have them out at the ball park all day and into the night. Sunday was spent mostly outside visiting with our neighbors and letting the kids play in the water. I also took Kaylee's birthday photos and ordered her party invites last night. I'm really just in awe of her and how fast she is growing up.


I'll be back later with some craft swap goodness! I am so happy that I was able to be a part of it, it was so much fun and there were so many talented ladies involved!

Happy Monday

Love & Robots,

5 comments:

Jamie said...

Such an adorable photo!!! Love it!
Oh, I hope my swaps arrive today! I still can't believe I haven't gotten mine!!! Ahhhh!!!! haha!
But I want to see them so please post!!! hehe
Hope you have a wonderful Monday! xo

Unknown said...

I love the picture! The swap was wonderful! I loved everything didn't you?

hugs

Carrie

Ashley said...

As always the pics you took are great! I must say her dress is absolutely adorable and you are such a talented mom!

jacque4u2c said...

This photo is just AWESOME!

Lindsay said...

what a beautiful pic!!! I got your gorgeous panda ring in the swap!!! Everything turned out so cute!!! Hope you have a great week!
xoxo,
Lindsay