- I took my Business English final today. Thankfully I passed, I didn't have much time to study so I was a little bit worried. I am sooooo so happy to be done with that class. Now I just have two more finals to go and I'll be finished for the semester!
- I'm really not liking pollen right now. It is everywhere around here and what used to be my green jeep is now a gross yellow color. I was pulled over for a random inspection (I live on an Army post) and the guard even asked me what the color was supposed to be. Sure I could wash it, but until this pollen slows down there really isn't much of a point.
- I love MTVs True Life and Teen Mom.
- I went to the grocery store today childless! I haven't done that in forever!
- I love watermelon juice.
- I think I like iCarly just as much as Kaylee does.
- The red headed fox has softball practice tonight so my plan is to finish up my Computer Applications class. That's the plan at least, if it happens or not is a total different story.
- I've recently developed a love for jalapenos.
- I sent the rings off for Janel's craft swap today! :)
Oh and don't forget to enter the giveaway! I will be drawing a name tomorrow morning!
Love & Robots,