Yesterday I spent the day cleaning. Like OCD cleaning. It started in Kaylee's room and moved all throughout the house. How is it that one little four year old girl can accumulate so much trash and hide it under her bed? She even got upset, and by upset I mean huge alligator tears and talking jibberish upset, because I wanted to throw the trash that was under her bed away. What was she saving it for? I found pieces of ripped up paper, fruit snack wrappers, and a raisin box. What on earth was she planning to do with it all? Then after all the cleaning I started studying for my Computer App. final that I had today, so needless to say most of yesterday was spent away from the information super highway. Last night I checked my email and saw that I was nominated for a couple of blog awards (YAY!), so here they are....
I received the "One Lovely Blog" award from Courtney of "you will. won't you?" .
- Laura -- Disco Cheese
- Megan -- Just Awful
- Gina -- Papercamerascissors
- Jaymi -- Pretty Crafty Thang
- Chelsea -- Triumphs and blunders of a kooky gal
- Lisa -- Mint Jewels
- Kristie -- The Writer's Block
- Justine -- The greatest show on earth
- Carol -- That is Charming
- Marie -- Imperfectly.Marie
- Laura -- Just LauraLu
- Missy -- Crafty Carnival
- Elaine -- Glow in the Dark Soul
- Ashley -- The Life & Times of Mrs. C
- Sherry -- Cut and paste
The Rules: if you choose to accept the award you must
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.- Copy the award and paste it to your blog.- Tell us seven interesting facts about yourself.- Pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.- Contact your nominations and let them know they’ve won.
I've already done the nominations the first time around for this one, but I didn't know about the 7 interesting facts, so here you go....
- When I was in school I was a cheerleader from 6th grade up until I graduated. Back then cheerleading was my thang. :)
- I knew my husband roughly 6 weeks before I married him, here we are 7 years later and I would do it all over again.
- When I was little (not really sure the exact age), my mom was talking to me in the car and I climbed out of my carseat while she was driving and told her "I'll give you a quarter if you shut up". After all these years she still laughs every time it's brought up.
- I rarely paint my fingernails. I've been trying to more often, but more times than not I have zero polish on them.
- When I was pregnant with Harper I craved peanut butter constantly. So much that I would just eat it right out of the jar. LOL!
- Speaking of Harper, lots of people seem to think I named him after the author Harper Lee, but I didn't. The name Harper comes from my great grandparents, it was their last name. I loved them so much and when I found out we were having a boy Harper seemed to fit perfectly. Lee comes from the red headed fox, it's his middle name. So no, I did not name my Harper Lee after the author. :)
- I'm a very anxious person. I have learned to control it more over the last year, but at times it still gets to me.
Thank you Courtney, Laura & Megan for nominating me. I feel so honored!!
Love & Robots,