Over the weekend I was given two different blog awards by two very lovely ladies. The first one is the "Blog Buddies Award" from Gina, if you haven't checked out her blog then you really should. She's awesome! :)
The second award is "The Versatile Blogger" award from the fabulous Courtney. She's another one that you should really check out if you haven't already. The rules for this one is to first thank the person who passed it on to you (Thank you Courtney!!) and list seven things about yourself.
1. I grew up in a small town in Texas and by small town I mean itsy bitsy. My graduating class only consisted of eight people.
2. I love hot apple cider any time of the year.
3. I am really shy around people I don't know.
4. I love to read. I can get lost in a book for hours.
5. I only use Gain detergent. The smell of it reminds me of my childhood and my grandmother.
6. I love to craft any and everything but haven't had near as much time for it lately as I would like.
7. With the exception of Canada, I've never been out of the country.
I am passing both of these awards on to all my lovely blog readers. I would love to learn more about all of you!! Thank you Gina and Courtney, you two are awesome!