Thursday, March 18, 2010

Mi Casa

I have had allot of people (mostly family) ask about what our little Georgia home looks like since we've moved here and I always say I'll post some pictures soon and I never do.  I finally got around to taking pictures of our living room this morning and here it is.  Excuse the crappy lighting and the bright blue heart on the TV.  Apparently I was watching Birth Story on TLC and when I went to take the picture the lady was delivering, go figure.

 Here's a few of my favorite things throughout the room...

Whoa!  That was allot of pictures for just one small room. ;)  I'll post the rest of our house randomly I'm sure.

Love & Robots,

1 comments:

PaperCameraScissor said...

I want that green chair in the corner!! it is HOT! I love how colorful your room is. Thanks for letting us peek.