Saturday, June 5, 2010

Gentleman Prefer Blondes

I've been wanting to watch all of Marilyn Monroe's movies for a while now. I've watched a handful of them and loved them all, my favorite being "Some Like it Hot". So today while the red headed fox (or athletic dragon as he's been referring to himself lately) is away playing in a softball tournament and the little ones are napping I will happily be watching "Gentleman Prefer Blondes" and working on a quilt.

{All images found via We Heart It}

What are you up to this weekend?
Love & Robots,

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love love love Marilyn Monroe!!!!
xoxo,
Lindsay

PaperCameraScissor said...

I should show you all my Marilyn dolls.

I love Marilyn too but you knew that--:D

Unknown said...

I love her! Isn't is sorta sickening how pretty she is!?!!